Who do you want/expect to see announced next week?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you expect to see announced next week in the 1/6 line?

• RotS Sidious/Palpatine

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Darth Maul

Votes: 49 71.0%
  • Leia

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • new military figure

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • another obscure background Jedi

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Darklord Dave

Super Freak
Reaction score
So Wor-Gar thought he posted a poll, but apparently it didn't take, so here's one.

Seriously, if SS didn't mention anything about the inclusive edition thingie, I would have expected it would either be Palpatine/Sidious or Maul. Now I think they might announce the first figure in the Military line......

I'm still thinking Maul because of the April Fool's joke. I think there's going to be a big demand for him, so starting the inclusive ordering with him makes sense.

This is a hard one... but I am seriously wanting a Sith fix. So either Maul or Palpatine would be key in my book. But who knows... they might surprise us with something unforeseen.

Either way....I'm freaking out until then...:google

I think the inclusive exclusive program was an answer to the 20 min. sell-outs of popular characters. I think they'd be pretty confident in a small run for say, an AT-AT driver, but for a hugely popular character like Maul or Sidious they figured they'd let the market decide.

Batty said:
I'm still thinking Maul because of the April Fool's joke. I think there's going to be a big demand for him, so starting the inclusive ordering with him makes sense.

Thats what I have thought and I stickin' with it....They said Maul would be coming soon, I think I will definitely be Maul...

Darklord Dave said:
I think the inclusive exclusive program was an answer to the 20 min. sell-outs of popular characters. I think they'd be pretty confident in a small run for say, an AT-AT driver, but for a hugely popular character like Maul or Sidious they figured they'd let the market decide.
Yeah, so no inclusive orders for the Ice-cream Maker Guy.

DarthRamuk said:
Seriously, if SS didn't mention anything about the inclusive edition thingie, I would have expected it would either be Palpatine/Sidious or Maul. Now I think they might announce the first figure in the Military line......

exactly.. i hope its one of the military line. i dont think its a good idea to make maul or palpatine an "open" edition.

hairlesswookiee said:
exactly.. i hope its one of the military line. i dont think its a good idea to make maul or palpatine an "open" edition.

Those are the ones that the "open" editions are made for, that way nobody can complain about getting screwed out of a major character.

Youn guys are all gonna be very surprised when Vader (who by the way wasn't a choice) is announced.:D

Vader's not a choice because he definitely counts as an armored character and they told us we wouldn't be seeing those for a while.

FlyAndFight said:
I'm guessing we'll get the Maul.

But will flip out if it were to be... :chew :rock2

It's been pointed out by many that the April fools half-Maul was our best preemptive clue, maybe he was half done at that point.

Back