My 30th Birthday Present

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meth head

Super Freak
Reaction score
So my partner commissioned this artist to do this for me, hope you like it, regardless I love it anyway :lol

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F__hjeQ0F2c"]YouTube - DEXTER - Speed Art PAINTING - Stephen Quick - Dexter Morgan, Michael C. Hall[/ame]

Dexterinsitu.jpg

Dexter.jpg

DexterSide.jpg

I commented on this in your collection thread, but didn't realize it was you birthday! Happy birthday Aaron, I hope it's a good one! :hi5: You're off to a good start with a gift as epic as that :exactly:

Very beautiful -- love the fact you see the process all in one clip. A highlight I'm sure...

Thanks guys for all the birthday wishes that is really good of you!

I had a great day thank you topped off by this beauty! It is just so damn impressive in hand! The video clip is priceless, Caroline my partner put alot of thought and effort into this for which I thank her immensely for

Can't believe I missed this thread!! :slap

First of all a Happy (albeit very belated) Birthday! :rock :duff

That painting looks really awesome! Incredible! You must be very happy to have such an awesome and unique piece of art! Plus I'll bet it looks great with your Dexter figure! :rock :rock :rock

Back