12" Inch Figure Dewback A New Hope

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterside

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow Collectibles Dewback 12" Inch Figure Production Peek

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSt0u_m2hs4&feature=channel_video_title"]YouTube - Sideshow Collectibles Dewback 12" Inch Figure Production Peek[/ame]

Fana Collec Channel!​

oh crap that looks awesome...............nice scaly detail..............:clap

hope he comes with a free figrin dan figure as well...................:nana:

It's definitely 1/6, and not a dio. It's been hinted at for some time. The Sandtrooper's weathering looks different, and the lance accessory is new, so it may be a pack-in. Let's hope the price is fair.

Could just be a seam where two molded pieces come together. Based on the shape of his right foot, it doesn't look like it could be set flush to the ground if you moved it down. In which case, why make it movable (switch out leg?)? So it can be set at a slightly higher or lower angle?

Not that being a relatively immovable statue means it isn't in scale with the 1/6th scale figures. But the Sand Storm Trooper just looks different than the ones I've seen online, which is the main reason I was guessing this is a diorama. But if Sideshow said they were doing a 1/6th scale version, then I would guess this is it.

Found the video on SSC and it's definitely 1/6th scale.

As far as dimensions, if you check out the 2010 Comic-Con Star Wars panel video it shows the dimensions which are 14" high and 35" long...

If there were ever reason to get more Sandtroopers, this would be it.

I'm good though. Last time I let Satan chew on my head we got a $100 Bith.

I wonder if the sandtrooper comes with it.

Yes, it does. I painted the Sandtrooper.
BlogPeekVideo.jpg

But would a 12" inch lizard monster be 1/6th scale? Video says 12", though that may not be right.

Yes, the Dewback is in true 1/6 scale. I didn't paint it, but I've seen it in person, and it's very big. I'm not sure about articulation though. Probably something like Jabba if anything. As soon as I knew this was coming, I went and bought up the other three Troopers for an awesome future display.

Back