• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted PF Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
carbo-fation said:
Trust me!! You don't have to be Grievous fan to like SS PF. This piece is just too incredible to pass away.

YUP!! IMO. it is the best representation of Grievous. I have looked at Attakus and other companies but nothing compares to SS Grievous. I just wished I had the funding to get him. :monkey2

yeah if i had that kind of change i would get him just because the pose is awesome. but.... for what you can get him for i can get BOTH Han and Luke, or Han and Leia when she comes out.

right now i just want vader because he's my favorite character besides maul, and i should've never cancelled my pre-order on him.

If I have limited funds, I would just stick with PF Obi and Vader. At least, they complement each other rather than the other stand-alone PF figures.

DarthRamuk said:
If I have limited funds, I would just stick with PF Obi and Vader. At least, they complement each other rather than the other stand-alone PF figures.

Yeah, that's what I would do... That's actually my plan as well...

Oh and as for Han... I'm sure they will put out another one eventually (see Luke) and I'd hold out for that.. I hope so anyway... :rolleyes:

its not the limited funds, i just dont have enough room to start buying all the PF with everything else i have-- and everything else that is on order. i saw the grievous in person this morning and it is AMAZING, but i just dont like the character enough to spend that kind of money on. i'll just get the vader and wait for Maul and/or Palpatine.

I set up my GG PF this past Friday and stared at it all weekend. It is beyond impressive!

Imagine a board member posting with the combined power of both Jesseawilson's avatar and Melvinpelayo's signature. Some guys might never look away from the computer again...

:D

Back