Breaking News: Obi-Wan Kenobi is dead, Vader Says

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it was hilarious... :dunno
I suppose some might take offense to the jab at Osama's demise, but I thought it was funny and smartly written.

No offense meant to anyone, and I did cheer at Osama's fate. :peace

Kinda cheapens the significance of Osama's death by poking fun at it.

I think it's pretty funny too...

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Of course you would. Anything that takes a ____ on America you seem to love. :monkey1

funny stuff.

funny how the empire is the US and the Jedi/rebels the terrorists, makes ya think

Not really. Any successful world power will always be seen as an Empire. The British had their empire in the past until we booted them out!! :blissy:yess::hi5:

We were the Jedi/Terrorists in that instance.

How could this possibly be bad taste? Its clearly making fun of Osama, which is in every respect a good thing.

Why would you ever be offended at mocking the fact that this piece of human garbage had his head blown off? Good riddence.

It is in every respect a joyous event and joking is appropriate.

Last edited:
funny stuff.

funny how the empire is the US and the Jedi/rebels the terrorists, makes ya think

If you've never done it before, it might. If you're used to it you'll just think the comparison is dim as a fart in a dark cave.

Glad to know you see yourself in the same boat, but you should have more respect for what your country once was.

Back