Spider Man 3 Trailer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Umm.... I'm not so sure that it's real. A lot of it just looked weird, and isn't that sand coming out of the keyhole from The Mummy? And that sand covering the city? Yeah right. Just seems off to me.

EDIT: I also noticed that the part in the trailer that the guy gets blasted with sand IS from The Mummy.

I saw it Like 2 Months Ago.....................And sorry Guys it is a FAKE.......... A Fan Made trailer...... Very well done and yes the sand is from the mummy they took a lot of imafges from other movies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bummer, I thought the second was a fake but the first and third one looked real good. Now that you mention it, I see the scene from the Mummy. Do you think the footage of symbiote spidey was fake? If so this person has some real talent.

The venom footage is from Spawn with some doctoring. It is a pretty impressive fake, but all the scenes are from the previous two movies or clips of other movies the characters have been in.

One of the explosions was from Die Hard with a Vengance. Not a bad fake though.

One of the symbiote ooze sequences look familiar too, I think it might have been from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Hightreker said:
One of the symbiote ooze sequences look familiar too, I think it might have been from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

no it was from Species 2 i believe. these had me fooled at first, but after watching them a second time they do look pretty fake.

I remember the sceen of the stuff ozooing in the space shuttle from another movie, just can't remember which one...a pretty good fake, was thinking something was a bit off and familiar while watching them....lots of mummy clips and obvious clips from past movies...also the sceens are real choopy until it shows newspaper headlines...and Peter and the black costume are baddly done

good call on the Venom / Spawn sceens couldn't figure them out...all in all, at first glance I was stoked thinking it was real

Last edited:
THey are fake. If you guys click on the YouTube it will direct you the YouTUbe website and it is titled Spiderman 3 teaser FAKE. BUt pretty damn good fake though. :D

SpenK said:
I saw it Like 2 Months Ago.....................And sorry Guys it is a FAKE.......... A Fan Made trailer...... Very well done and yes the sand is from the mummy they took a lot of imafges from other movies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Yep, my buddies at Sony said they haven't released or even finished putting together any trailers yet...

Last edited:
Fubeca said:
First Spiderman 3 trailer is set to preview during SupermanReturns

:chew

Is that true? Will there be a Spiderman 3 trailer on Superman Returns? :confused:

According to Rotten Tomatoes it's true
"Director Sam Raimi revealed during an interview with Superhero Hype! that the first teaser trailer for "Spider-Man 3" will accompany the theatric release of "Superman Returns."

Another reason to look forward to when the Man of Steel returns. :D

Back