Jasong's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Part of my new setup. I still need to move Ryu and Venom over here. What do you all think?

Very Fine Collection, I say everyone should have a Cammy in there Collection, Congrats and Welcome to the Show Jason

ya i was originally trying to do a marvel vs capcom theme, but i picked up a few extra along the way

just picked up DT and wolvie this past weekend at a GREAT deal!!! really glad to add these to my collection.

finally opened mine after having sit for a couple weeks. i prefer to display it with the reg head. awesome statue and glad the light works!

Just saw your Cyclops PF pics over in the Cyclops thread, and I had to come check out the rest. That is one really awesome collection. Nice and clean, and mostly 1/4 looks incredible. I always love it when I see that many PCS Street Fighter statues in one place.

Just saw your Cyclops PF pics over in the Cyclops thread, and I had to come check out the rest. That is one really awesome collection. Nice and clean, and mostly 1/4 looks incredible. I always love it when I see that many PCS Street Fighter statues in one place.

thanks JK. i have ryu that i haven't had a chance to bring up with me...so the only one i'm missing is akuma :gah:

Back