4 VILLIANS IN SPIDER-MAN 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds cool..I hope they can manage multipe villians better than the later Batman films did....Maybe it will be Lizard, since he has already appeared in the movies.

Damn Batty..same though at the same time, we must have ESPN...or something like that.

I had heard something about sandman several times. Personally I don't care for the whole multiple villain thing in the movies, it seems like they never come off well. I suppose some of the smaller villains like Rhino could be tossed in, but I think scorpion could have a movie all to himself. And I really think Venom should be a solo bad guy too.

Venom, Sandman, Green Goblin (Hob Goblin?)....

Carnage as the 4th? Would be cool.

Wait I am lost though! Where was Lizard in the others?

Lizard wasn't in the others per se, Pete's professor Dr. Connors becomes the Lizard, so he was in it...from a certain point of view.

We know Venom and Sandman are the major villains. Hobgoblin has to play some sort of role because they set it up in 2. I'd imagine the 4th is minor as in just a single fight or a tease for a sequel. Conners and the astronaut fiance of MJ's would work well for this (remember he's Man-Wolf).

My gut tells me it's not Mysterio...

bowen-spiderman-mysterio.jpg

IMO... could be any 4 of these potential villains....

Sandman
Venom
Volture
Kraven
the guy who becomes the REAL VENOM...forgot...the football player guy:confused:
Shocker......

I really think that this was a bad idea. 4 villains is too much in one movie. Unless the film is about 3 hours long. Who knows, it is all in the hands of Sam Raimi :D

The Chameleon..........Topher Grace will play him. Supposedly, he gets younger and younger in the movie so as to get Mary Jane............I guess well find out soon!
theverse

Im still hopin Electro.
I'd love to see that pimped out disco outfit on the big screen. :D

... or Rhino (my old school fav)

I thought Topher Grace was playing Venom.

My cousin is a big Topher Grace fan, apparently during an interview someone asked him how it felt to be in Superman...

Back