Hot Toys Wolverine with Medicom Suit kitbash

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneses

Super Freak
Reaction score
That's it. I was removing Medicom's Wolvie suit in order to fix a broken leg and thought, let's try this on HT Wolvie. These are the pics I took.

I think it fits well, anyway my HT wolvie has turn back to his own clothes again. Let me know what you guys think.

Wolverine017.jpg

Wolverine030.jpg

Wolverine025.jpg

Wolverine020.jpg

Wolverine018.jpg

Wolverine016.jpg

Wolverine008.jpg

The missing gloves are throwing it off for me. Seeing this makes me glad that they did not go this route with the actual costuming for the films.

Thanks Marcus! As for the signature, I did the gif myself. That's from the Woody Allen's movie "Take the money and run". You are free to take it if you want.

Yes I know dragon, it would be very embarassing for Jackman to wear yellow spandex :lol

Doesnt look terrible, but the body is just too skinny to pull off the comic costume.

Good to see the costume fits. Ironically, I had recently just picked up my Medicom comic Wolverine and the leg just spontaneously broke at the hip (sadly, this is not the first spontaneous Medicom hip breakage I've had).

Hey, guys. I recently started an interest thread to gather interest for a custom KATO WORK-The Wolverine: 1/6th Scale Tailored Black Suit and if you guys are also fans of the Nolan Batman movies, the suit could also be used as a great Custom Ra's Al Ghul Alternate for a 1/6 Scale Project. If you're interested, please click the link below for more information. Let me know in the comments area if you're interested.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?141978-KATO-WORK-The-Wolverine-Tailored-Black-Suit-%28or-Custom-Ra-s-Al-Ghul-Alternate%29

Thanks for your time,

frattyboy8103ulp

the-wolverine-black-suit-jackman-claws.jpg

Here's my WIP. I took the blue underwear off. I like it better.
9u6a7e2y.jpg

masypuru.jpg

e2emu3y3.jpg

And my attempt at a mask combining the medi wolverine head and HT snake eyes head.
yhynu7ej.jpg

y4a3avu5.jpg

Last edited:
Hey. I'd be interested in picking that head up to play with. Do u have any other pics? The mask before, head before and so on.

I just boiled the snake eyes head and popped the top off. It separates just above the visor. Then I popped off the visor and the mouth screen. I just had to cut the yellow off the wolverine head and attach the wings to the snake eyes head. Still have some work to do.

Clever move with the snake eyes head. I would have never thought of that. If u keep the masked head all black it looks very x-force esq

Back