Next week's NEW FIGURE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Either Maul next week and ROTJ Palpatine (to go with Luke) @ SDCC

or

ROTJ Palpatine next week and Maul @ SDCC

Either way ROTJ Palpatine will be coming soon -- "I can sense his presence"

I think its going to be a stormtrooper or a clone trooper because of the inclusive ordering.....They will do a test on this one..we're going to be able to buy more than 1...I think..they also mentionned the character had an helmet and in the newsletter they say it might be a new category....like military....

Oh pleasepleaseplease. I'm dying to see what a Sideshow figure of my FAVORITE Star Wars character would look like. :emperor :emperor

If it's Palpy (absolutely any version) I'll plotz, and I'm not even Jewish.

It is possible that it could be Leia in Boushh Disguise with the helmet clue, but if I had to put some money on it I'd say it will be a sith:maul ...

I'm going with Maul, seems very obvious, although, it very well might be someone else..........if you think about it, the inclusive deal-o would work out nicely if it's Maul, that way, it wouldn't be such a mad rush to get him at 10.............I'll be crossing my fingers for Maul.............
theverse

Apologies to all the Palpatine fans out there, but I will be extremely disappointed if he is the next figure announced. If he is though, I'll be happy for you guys, but he is just not one of my favorite characters.

I am personally holding out for: Boba Fett (doubt it) Darth Vader (Really doubt it!) and Darth Maul; Maul seems most likely to be next, after next weeks (Inclusive) figure. It will be cool if they do go with the Stormtroopers though!

:emperor = :(

The ill Jedi :vader

I wouldn't count on the helmet clue this time around...although someone on RS suggested SAND PERSON for the 4x6 clue. I'm not sure the head wrap counts as a helmet, but that person must be good at crosswords.

If it was a Tusken Raider for the SCUM line, that would be a real left-fielder, wouldn't it?

Back