Dollhouse season 2 in blu-ray at Amazon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

binky

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'd been waiting for the price to go down before getting it. It had been hanging on at $43 since released. The second season was loads better than the first and made this series worthy of the standard Whedon franchise tag, "canceled/ended too soon." It didn't make the cut on the first season IMO.

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002JVWR54"]Amazon.com: Dollhouse: Season Two [Blu-ray]: Eliza Dushku, Harry Lennix: Movies & TV[/ame]

Last edited:
I'd been waiting for the price to go down before getting it. It had been hanging on at $43 since released. The second season was loads better than the first and made this series worthy of the standard Whedon franchise tag, "canceled/ended too soon." It didn't make the cut on the first season IMO.

Amazon.com: Dollhouse: Season Two [Blu-ray]: Eliza Dushku, Harry Lennix: Movies & TV

Binky, thanks SO much for the heads up!!! I've been waiting for this price drop. I've going to head over to Best Buy to see if they'll price match. If not, I'll order it from Amazon.

Much appreciated. :rock

I should look into this show. Wasn't a fan of buffy, Firefly of course is awesome.. this I'm not sure about.

Its a very hit or miss show. Personally I thought it was full of some huge inherant problems that prevented me from getting into it (inability to connect with a main character that constantly changes personalities, us rooting for an organization that essentially imprisons and prostitutes out hot women).

I personally loved the show, even walked away with Echo's memories by series' end. Maybe not Joss's most memorable works, but definitely a stand-out in the Whedonverse for me.

Back