PF Leatherface

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really that surprised, but I will be passing as well. Never been a big leatherface fan.

Now Michael Myers is a whole other story. Bring on the 1/4 Myers :naughty

Bonehead15 said:
HOLY $#@%!!!!!

I'm gonna be all over this. :chew :chew :chew

Same here...what a surprise...I never saw this coming...I LOVE Leatherface....I will most def. be getting this....very very very cool SS....I hope it looks awesome!!!!!

I cant wait to see the chainsaw...in PF...Hell yeah!!

oxbeard said:
Not really that surprised, but I will be passing as well. Never been a big leatherface fan.

Now Michael Myers is a whole other story. Bring on the 1/4 Myers :naughty

Sadly, the ponint that it's now called New Line's House of Horror isn't encouraging for us Michael lovers. He's still owned by Dimension. Still, I have a lot of hope since we got Pt. 4 Jason. Last time I checked, New Line had the right to make new Jason films, but I think the old movies are still owned by Paramount.

I think this will be one very cool PF figure!!! So much detail they can bring to it!!!! Can't wait to see the "flesh mask" done in 1/4 scale!!!! :chew

lcummins said:
I think this will be one very cool PF figure!!! So much detail they can bring to it!!!! Can't wait to see the "flesh mask" done in 1/4 scale!!!! :chew

And the chainsaw!!

I'm very interested....that's for sure.. I hope it looks good.. Leatherface is one of the most terrifying characters ever to grace the screen. :horror

DarkArtist81 said:
I'm very interested....that's for sure.. I hope it looks good.. Leatherface is one of the most terrifying characters ever to grace the screen. :horror
I agree 100%....Jason & Freddy are more fantasy horror figures...Leatherface is that crazy redneck who live down the street from you...much scarier...

kingdarkness03 said:
I agree 100%....Jason & Freddy are more fantasy horror figures...Leatherface is that crazy redneck who live down the street from you...much scarier...

...and based on a true story and person!!!! Really scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey1

kingdarkness03 said:

Exactly... Jason and Freddy...I could rationalize why to not fear them.. Leatherface...not so much. Hell, I've met guys in my hometown who very well could BE him!!! :horror :horror

And I don't know about you... But some guy running towards me, wielding a shainsaw and sporting someone else's face.... I'm poopin' my pants.

lcummins said:
...and based on a true story and person!!!! Really scary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :monkey1

yeah, that Ed Gein is one truly F-ed up dude... Not someone I'd want to meet in a dark alley....or a brightly lit one for that matter.

DarkArtist81 said:
Exactly... Jason and Freddy...I could rationalize why to not fear them.. Leatherface...not so much. Hell, I've met guys in my hometown who very well could BE him!!! :horror :horror

And I don't know about you... But some guy running towards me, wielding a shainsaw and sporting someone else's face.... I'm poopin' my pants.

:lol :lol :lol :lol ...poopin'....:lol :lol

DarkArtist81 said:
yeah, that Ed Gein is one truly F-ed up dude... Not someone I'd want to meet in a dark alley....or a brightly lit one for that matter.

Not only did old Ed inspired Texas Chainsaw Massacre but he also inspired Psycho....in the words of my fellow Crusader ....."truly F-ed up"

For me its the:

Best news of the year !!!!!!

Well, until they give us a Medieval kurgan of course...

Shaihulud said:
For me its the:

Best news of the year !!!!!!

Well, until they give us a Medieval kurgan of course...

Agreed....next to a Medieval Kuragn announcement this is the best thing Sideshow could have done for us......

Back