June 1st SS Newsletter

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pixletwin

Malalaking Gagamba
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have a feeling there will be a shipping update for Obiwan in todays newsletter. Is it just wishful thinking?:D

Crom, I have never prayed too yoo befoah, grant me one thing, da next Stah Wars 12 inch announcement, and if yoo do not listen, den ta HELL WICHOO!!!

:gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli :gimli

Certainly no new LOTR 12" news. Probably not SW either.

(I say this in hopes that I'm wrong)

But I am holding out hope for a Sarah Connor teaser.

lakeshouse said:
I'm hoping for announcements of New SW 12" and LOTR PF. :monkey5

That would be to good to be true...lets hope there is a Medieval Kuragn announcement..now that thats wishfull thinking:eek:

Wish List for announcements:
Gandalf PF
Sarah Connor
Ripley
Elder Predator

Most likely:
none of the above and thirty days 'till Obi Wan!

any LOTR or SW announcements would be awesome

also an Obi wan 12" shipping in 25 days notice would make my night!

Now remember, everybody, they had one less day of work to prepare for the newsletter this week, so be patient if it is running a little late!

I dont know Tom. I think we need to make the Kurgan call and bring the wrath of the Kurgan crusaders upon the newsletter team. So far Sideshow has given into their demands. :viking

They could probably speed things up a bit.

tomandshell said:
Now remember, everybody, they had one less day of work to prepare for the newsletter this week, so be patient if it is running a little late!

Oh come on.. they are here to serve us and must do whatever we say. If we demand the newsletter now they must abide.. or be destroyed. :D

Back