Catain Price Head Help??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys I'm looking for this Captain Price from CoD head that I saw, its not the old loading toys one from 2 years ago.

It was a newer one I saw a preview for recently. It was very similar to the Loading Toys one already out, except it had a longer beard and a much longer mustache past his lips, more the way his beard was in the first MW game. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

The only one I can think of, with the description you give, is this one.

ea2c10.jpg

Ew those look terrible.

That first link from Monkey Depot is spot on though. I wouldn't mind a Captain Price 1/6 figure with that headsculpt...

Hmm no, its none of those.

It isn't out yet, but I saw it on display and on preorder somewhere, ebay maybe?

I could have sworn it was also by Loading Toys and came with the gas tank but thats the V.1 head thats already out, I think they did a V.2 of him if its from them.

Again it looks very similar to that propane tank one but with a longer mustache like he has in the first game instead of the full filled out beard look of the sequel the already out one has, and it comes fully painted much like Loading Toy's as well.

Hmm no, its none of those.

It isn't out yet, but I saw it on display and on preorder somewhere, ebay maybe?

I could have sworn it was also by Loading Toys and came with the gas tank but thats the V.1 head thats already out, I think they did a V.2 of him if its from them.

Again it looks very similar to that propane tank one but with a longer mustache like he has in the first game instead of the full filled out beard look of the sequel the already out one has, and it comes fully painted much like Loading Toy's as well.

Are you thinking of the Marcinko headsclupt?

TC0087-8.jpg

Nope thats the V.1, the one I want looked more like this in terms of the mustache :

redo.jpg

cod4price.jpg

Other features had been improved as well. And yes it definately is real and was not a custom. I saw it on p.o. and its what convinced me to buy the SAS uniform for him, I never cared for that V.1 above. Could have sworn it was up at Cotswold but I can't find it now.

Yep lol, positive, It was up for preorder, and I ordered the SAS Uniform posted earlier because that was already out and I didn't want to miss it, but I figured I'd wait on the head until someone actually had it instock.

This was about 2 weeks ago and now I can't find it anywhere, I hope it didn't get canceled, it really looked ace.

Back