Custom built imperial super star destroyer

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is some wonderful work, the detailing is just crazy good, he did an amazing job. Those were very good pix too, I'm glad that he showed the underside. Makes me look forward to the LEGO version even more.

That is gotta be the craziest model I've ever seen. This guy is a genius!!

I'm curious how much would someone pay for something like this? I'm sure it would be way out of my price range.

I'm curious how much would someone pay for something like this? I'm sure it would be way out of my price range.

Which one? The Star destroyer would be pretty expensive, a couple thousand at least. There's a pretty good kit that's $565 so imagine what the cost would be including electronics along with all the work put into it to build it. And since that Star Destroyer is scratch built it would be even more expensive.

Which one? The Star destroyer would be pretty expensive, a couple thousand at least. There's a pretty good kit that's $565 so imagine what the cost would be including electronics along with all the work put into it to build it. And since that Star Destroyer is scratch built it would be even more expensive.

I was talking about the super star destroyer and I would definitely buy one of these if eFX made one. Even if I had to sell my car and pedal my a$$ to work every day to afford it. :horse

Between TIE Fighters, Star Destroyers and the Death Star, the Empire had all kinds of kick ass hardware. :rock

Back