• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Black Cat LSB, WTB Kaiyodo Fist of North star Ken and Raoh busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claudeabela

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi, am looking to buy a Black cat legendary bust since its sold out from sideshow,I would prefer sellers from Europe since I am from Malta PM me with offers :)

WTB Kaiyodo Fist of North star Ken and Raoh busts

Im looking to buy the latest Kaiyodo Fist of north star busts of Ken and Raoh,I hope someone has any of these busts who wants to sell me or else direct me to were I can purchase them,any help woujld be highly appreciated.Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: WTB Black Cat LSB

How much would you be willing to pay? Not that I am selling, but I am also looking for one and I could mail you if I found something interesting (price-wise)

Re: WTB Black Cat LSB

Hi,thanks alot for your help yes pls let me know if you find any I was looking in the region of 200 euros shipped maximum,thanks,Claude.

I have added the items from your 2nd thread to the opening post of this one so you only have one thread going. I also added it to the title and have deleted the 2nd thread.
x :peace

Back