1:6 Commander Gree Thoughts/Wishes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncanny Web-Slinger

Super Freak
Reaction score
So we all know that Gree is coming soon...

I'm wondering So how will SSC produce Commander Gree, the last two Commander have been Cody and Bly, both have the necessary parts to have a Phase 1 appearance and a Phase 2 appearance, with both being pretty accurate There are not that many differences to their armour and appearance (bits/colours missing here and there), however Gree Phase 2 is a far departure from the Phase 1 style:

Gree-TCW.jpg
Commander_Gree.jpg

I'd hate for SSC to break in the trend of giving us the option for the two appearances, but unless they provide two bodies i can't see how they'd produce it for both appearances.

Re: Sideshow 1:6 Commander Gree

Damn, I thought official pics were up!

Any version, any clones, anytime!

What a ____ed up thread title! I thought something was leaked! My guess is two options:

A: SSC just goes ROTS Gree and throws in a Phase I helmet that looks camo even though it's inaccurate

B: They go ROTS Gree and the Phase I version is some sort of future exclusive like SDCC or even a retailer exclusive

I wouldn't be shocked that we see they stay the status quo as was the case with Cody. Now, to make this more accurate I think you will see in season 3 of the CW Gree getting a camo pattern Phase I armor as it transitions into the Phase II.

I personally hope they go for the phase 1 CW design i prefer that a lot more to the ROTS design

I am guessing the clone on the left...it looks easiest to rip off of the already produced armor..as far as the paint app is concerned too. The other looks like a bit more involved with paint...and SSC loves an easy clone

When did Sideshow announce a Gree?

I was all kinds of excited thinking there was some news here but nope.

Either way I want Gree in ROTS armor before Clone Wars.

I hope we get both but I would prefer Gree in ROTS armor before we get the Clone Wars armor.

Perhaps they could make his armor easily removable so we could swap armor? That would probably be too complicated but I'd buy a two pack similar to the Han and Luke Stormie set.

I am guessing the clone on the left...it looks easiest to rip off of the already produced armor..as far as the paint app is concerned too. The other looks like a bit more involved with paint...and SSC loves an easy clone

Easy clone? hush you gimp. bly is far from easy. Sideshow is doing an amazing job on these clones.

Bly.jpg

I wouldn't be shocked that we see they stay the status quo as was the case with Cody. Now, to make this more accurate I think you will see in season 3 of the CW Gree getting a camo pattern Phase I armor as it transitions into the Phase II.

I agree, this sounds like what'll happen.

I'd buy a two pack of both versions, Sideshows Clones are awesome.

I agree, this sounds like what'll happen.

I'd buy a two pack of both versions, Sideshows Clones are awesome.

Oh assuming I can swing it I'll get two of Gree like I did with Cody and have with Bly.

Good grief...Cody's not even "cold" in most collections and already cries of "Next!" :slap :lol

There will be news on Gree soon enough....

I'm sure if they were to make both version of Gree, they would be seperate figures and not a 2-in-1. There would have to be two full seperate armors so it would just make more sense to have 2 figures. But I would guess a second figure would be a bit off from the first one, which would logically be RotS.

Back