DarthIndy's Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthIndy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've finally got around to taking pics of my collection now that it's pretty much set up the way I want it.
The collection is spread throughout the whole house, a benefit of living by yourself!
I started collecting with GG Star Wars mini-busts and creature statues. I've since dropped my SW focus and extended my collection to a range of movies I grew up with (Raiders of the Lost Ark being my favourite of all time).
Click on the pics for larger versions, hope you enjoy the collection.

Larger statues in the family/living area.

My favourite Marvel characters.

I also have a few lithographs, I've only been able to hang about half of what I have.

I'm really looking forward to the Weta District 9 statues I have on order as well as the upcoming Predator LSB. Thanks for looking.

Great collection and nice display, congrats and welcome to the show!

Great collection and really well displayed!! What transformer statues are those?

Thank you. The Optimus Prime and Megatron were the first in the line of Palisades statues from a few years ago. They started out in the 12" range, but soon dropped to 6", the first of those being Soundwave. The Laserbeak was a separate release.

Likeing your collection displayed very tastefully looks like a nice play to relax and watch a movie :)

Back