Better of Sideshow Anakins 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, there appears to be multiple versions of Anakin for the Sideshow 1/6 scale figures. Is there a more superior version over the other? I see that there's a Clone Wars and Order 66 version and was planning on getting one, but I want to get the better option of the two. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Well there is the ROTS Anakin and then the ROTS Darth Vader (Sith Eyes Anakin) and the Clone Wars version. The ROTS ones are the same exact figure with paint differences most notably the Sith eyes and the stand with Vader is the Mustafar hover platform. I believe the Vader version was a SDCC exclusive and my favorite of all the Anakins

Thanks guys. I haven't seen the Vader version and I'm not a huge fan of the AOTC one. Look's like I'll be hunting for the Sith version!

For me also the ROTS Darth Vader.
I also have the regular Anakin but the paint on the Vader looks much better. Mostely because the regular looks like he's wearing lipstick :slap

Back