Com and PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c11098

Super Freak
Reaction score
How long have SS put a new Com and PF for pre-order? It appears to me most of the products are either a 1:1 bust or a 12"

The Emperor PF went up the first week of February and there hasn't been an order for the new maquette line yet.

I can wait; my wife is expecting which will be slowing down my collecting quite a bit.

For anyone interested in the Star Wars PF line, we do track the historical sales in our Sideshow Premium Format Sales Report. Here are the recent sales averages (last 10 recorded sales) for some of the Star Wars PF products:

Anakin Sykwalker - $281
Asajj Ventress - $282
Aurra Sing - $250
Boba Fett - $337
Darth Maul - $278
Darth Talon - $335
Darth Vader - $522
Han Solo - $136
Luke Skywalker - $102
Obi Wan Kenobi - $218
Princess Leia - $205
Slave Leia - $237
Speeder Bike & Scout Trooper - $653

These are the averages for the regular PF edition. The sales records and averages for the Exclusive Editions are also tracked and available at: https://www.myAuctionReports.com.

Hehe.....you have no idea!! I have a 16 month old and the sacrifices start right away. Congrats by the way :hi5:

The sacrifices have already started, I'm getting very selective. Thanks by the way I'm very excited about it.:elefant

Back