Is it just me that find Hot Toys to be very addicting?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFrisk

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I start out collecting Sideshow Statue and after discovering Hot Toys, I just cannot stop buying HT. The detail is so unreal. I can look at it all day long. Is it just me?

I start out collecting Sideshow Statue and after discovering Hot Toys, I just cannot stop buying HT. The detail is so unreal. I can look at it all day long. Is it just me?

Me and you both my friend. I started with the SSC Hulkbuster a month ago. As soon as I laid eyes on the Iron Man's and Blade, it was over.

By the end of next week I'll have a collection of 12 Hot Toys procured in less than 4 weeks. That doesn't include the Mark V & Mark II AUV pre-ordered :slap

I felt obligated to hunt down the figures I had to have for fear of (1) never being able to find them again or (2) their market price skyrocketing like the HT Mark I. Luckily, I got most of what I wanted so I can relax..................for a minute :wink1:

Glad I didn't get into HotToyss. Almost did with the first IM movie and regret it for a short time but I recovered! I can see the allure but isn't this the fail part of the 1/4 scale or Fail thingy?

Doesn't matter to me but some supposedly live by that rule.

I am addicted to getting hot with my toys. Does that count?

ken_doll.jpg

maybe, but i start out collecting hottoys first, after discovering ss statue. i just couldnt stop buying statue. the detal is so unreal i could look at it the whole week, is it just me? LOLOLOL

This is freaking insane, i was thinking the same thing, i started getting into statues more and said i would cut down on figures, at the moment i've got 2 statues on order and 7 figures, 6 of them being HT.

So that didnt work out.

This is freaking insane, i was thinking the same thing, i started getting into statues more and said i would cut down on figures, at the moment i've got 2 statues on order and 7 figures, 6 of them being HT.

So that didnt work out.

Diversify my friend, be a picaholics and/or collect smaller scale like minimates, super hero squad, etc. :lol:lol:lol

Back