Custom Kit Bash Scarecrow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZsaszSays

Super Freak
Reaction score
I dont know if there's any threads for this already. If there is I couldnt find it.

This is my custom Scarecrow figure.
Head and boots are from the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusive Batman Begins Scarecrow figure.
The suit is from ACI Toys.
The body is a Hot Toys Slim version TrueType, and the hands are from the Hot Toys T2 T-800 figure.

sc4.png

sc1.png

sc2.png

sc3.png

What do you guys think? Also, I'd love to see all of your creations. Share your pictures here.

I dont know if there's any threads for this already. If there is I couldnt find it.

The custom Scarecrow thread is here:

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53931

(Made before the Hot Toys release). Maybe the mods can merge this thread with that one? And move that one to the now-appropriate subforum? (Probably one of the reasons you couldn't find the thread in the first place)

Head and boots are from the Hot Toys 10th Anniversary Exclusive Batman Begins Scarecrow figure.

That's always a mouthful, isn't it?

The body is a Hot Toys Slim version TrueType

I too used a Slim Truetype for my Scarecrow custom - I wanted him to be slightly smaller and less physically imposing, standing next to my other Batman figures. Scarecrow uses his mind and fear, to make up for his less-than-intimidating stature.

Yours looks nice. The fists are a nice touch.

That's the same reason I chose the Slim TT. Cillian Murphy isnt a very tall or imposing man so I figured the Slim TT would be a perfect pick.

So should I go post these pics on that thread and close this one?

Nice job Wicket. He looks great. And those pics are fantastic!

You can see mine in my signature.

He is still a work in progress so I don't have better pics yet. :peace

Yeah, the weathered suit looks really nice. Is that the same suit from the first post?

I was thinking about bashing one of these one day if I can get the head cheap.

Back