• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

any 12" 1/6 ninja sais

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,

looking to do a custom ninja project and need a pair of sais. Im trying to either get the snake eyes gi joe plastic sais or the metal? red Ninja sideshow sais. if anyone has a pair for sale, or any other kind, shoot me a pm? thanks! - Mauro

Hi Mr Ecko,

thanks for the links, I did see the sideshow ninja sais there and I'm debating on getting them. Im hoping to find the 12 inch snake eyes sais which have a little larger handles. thanks tho!!

What Snake Eyes Sais? Sideshow's didn't come with any. You aren't referring to Hasbro are you? If so, go Red Ninja all the way instead.

hi, theres an old gijoe hasbro? hall of fame line of 12 inch dolls that came with a pair of plastic said for snake eyes. I found em on ebay but I really don't want to buy the whole figure to get em.

in all honesty, im trying to find the best pair of sais to use on my 13" movie star ninja turtle raph figure. the sideshow ones might be a tad small to use but I might be able to warp the hands to grip them better.

Back