Anakin Shipping Delays

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LordAzrael

Origins Kurgan Crusader
Reaction score
Just wondering what's up with this. Received the now processing email on the 20th advising that stock will be arriving within 3-5 days, but still no dispatch notice... ? Checked my account just to confirm status is still shipping soon...

Anyone else in the same boat ?

They were short staffed on Friday and with the holiday weekend it pushed some of the shipments back. Plus it just takes a while to ship out that many dollies.

LordAzrael said:
Just wondering what's up with this. Received the now processing email on the 20th advising that stock will be arriving within 3-5 days, but still no dispatch notice... ? Checked my account just to confirm status is still shipping soon...

Anyone else in the same boat ?

Same situation with Grievous. I received the 3-5 day notice on the 22nd. However, my account doesn't even say "shipping soon." I am hoping that something happens today. Good luck to you!

Hmmmm, not for me I don't think...I just got my FED-EX tracking number info that my EXCLUSIVE and REGULAR Anakin have shipped together for delivery June 1!!! Yee-Haw!!!

:chew :chew :chew :chew :chew

Mine still says "Order Placed"

Had the chance to talk to SSC Customer Service today. According to Amy, my order should be processed within the next 48 hours, and I should have a shipping e-mail by the end of the week.

Now, mind you, I bought an exclusive edition Anakin, so I guess that blows their claim of "ordered first, processed first" as I've seen collectors' pics of REGULAR editions on the Net.

hairlesswookiee said:
ive had the shipping soon message for over a week now.

Yeah, me too man.... It's said shipping soon since Thursday. :confused:

Not too big a deal, but I sure do hope to get that shipping notice soon. I had my order in within 20 minutes...:monkey2

It's just the holiday though... that pesky time off always sets everything back...

I'm not as psyched about this one as I was about Luke, I think mostly because Luke was the first.

Grievous On Thrusday, Anakin On Friday, and Star Wars weekend at on MGM Studios Orlando .................... I AM A HAPPY STAR WARS FAN THIS WEEK:chew

SpenK said:
Grievous On Thrusday, Anakin On Friday, and Star Wars weekend at on MGM Studios Orlando .................... I AM A HAPPY STAR WARS FAN THIS WEEK:chew

SWEET!!! My wife and I went last year and it was awesome:chew. We hope to go next year if Disney plans on having it:D

I haven't received any shipping notices yet either. I was a wait lister also but I got on the waitlist for the exclusive the same day. I'm getting impatient. I was hoping to get it this week but now it looks like that won't happen.

SpenK said:

Grievous isn't even "shipping soon" in my account. No pre-authorization. Nothing at all. It's like I never even ordered it...

I AM A VERY SAD STAR WARS FAN THIS WEEK!!!

:monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Back