1:6 Star Wars Photography -3 PICTURES added on P4!!-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amidala_zelda

Super Freak
Reaction score
Helo, I'm indonesian star wars fanboy.. here is a collection of my star wars 1/6 figure photo collection.. I try to make them look alive with use my photography knowledge..

Need your comments and Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Re: Star Wars 1/6 Photography

DSC_0030lengt1024.jpg

SithLordswallpaper1024x768.jpg

DSC_0015_B2-croped-1024.jpg

compose-croped1024.jpg

DSC_0165640.jpg

DSC_01891024.jpg

DSC_0016-newest850.jpg

DSC_0065_compose800.jpg

aayla_secura_01640.jpg

obiwan_vader_epIV800-1.jpg

Last edited:

DSC_0064800.jpg

ASAJJ VENTRES
KP1_8493_final_merge120x80_800.jpg

YOU FAILED, YOUR HIGHNESS
Luke_emperor_B120x80_800.jpg

JEDI MASTER AND SITH APPRENTICE
KP1_6634120x80_800.jpg

Last edited:

Very good to see that you've started a thread! You sure have some amazing sets there! I really love the attention to detail in you composition. Very dynamic stuff! May the force be with you! :wink1:

Very good to see that you've started a thread! You sure have some amazing sets there! I really love the attention to detail in you composition. Very dynamic stuff! May the force be with you! :wink1:

wow, you are the first!!! i'm very appreciate your attention!!! big thanks alice!
May the force serve you well all day long !!!

Nice photos, but I don't think you should be randomly PMing people and asking them to look at your thread, as you did with me.

my fave pic 2 and 5 bro...hehe.. scluptnya buat humannya masi kurang. menganggu skill u yang TOP bro..ayo ayoo racun ht :p

Nice photos, but I don't think you should be randomly PMing people and asking them to look at your thread, as you did with me.

You have some awesome skills :clap

:exactly:

thank you for your suggestion, i shouldn't randomly PMing people.. i'm newbie here.. don't know what i shouldn't do.. next time will not do that thing again.. i promise.. thx for your comment.. I really appreciate that ..

Beautiful compositions Amidala ! I see the time and planning in your shots . The set up of the figures and your post edit skills are top notch !
Maybe some day you can even do this professionally keep it up it looks like your on your way ! I love the Darth Greivous shot where he's choking the Jedi...do you build the backgrounds ?

Very cool pix! MY favourite are the Grievous ones. I must learn that lightsaber trick(and get photoshop) one day.

Beautiful compositions Amidala ! I see the time and planning in your shots . The set up of the figures and your post edit skills are top notch !
Maybe some day you can even do this professionally keep it up it looks like your on your way ! I love the Darth Greivous shot where he's choking the Jedi...do you build the backgrounds ?

wow big thanks bro..
i didn't build all the backgrounds , just simple diorama which touched by figures.. the background was just combination of that diorama which i composed in photoshop..
big thanks sir onesixth!!
225425_10150182647618409_704718408_7005452_4402816_n.jpg

Very cool pix! MY favourite are the Grievous ones. I must learn that lightsaber trick(and get photoshop) one day.
thx wolfmammy, you should use photoshop.. that is very amazing :)
superb!..full support for my bro..hahas
Siaaap sob, perlu kolaboasi nih.. kalo ngga di repaint and reroot kurang nampol :monkey2

Last edited:
Back