Detolf accommodating backdrops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silas72

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello forum, I have used an old entertainment center for a large screen tv; two shelving units with a bridge across the top for displaying my figures. It has worked out well for oversize pieces on the bridge like my Big Baby prop replica, "18 Alien & some swords and has 3 compartments on each unit w/glass doors, where I can comfortably fit 6 1/6 scaled figures and still enjoy them. However, there is two closed compartments on the bottom not being used and the lighting that is there is minimal backlighting. I really like the Detolfs, but I am curious if my Godfather & Bruce Lee DX will fit with their respective backdrops. From some of the pics, it looks like it would not. If they did fit, I could then move them from their current location, a computer desk with a hutch and move the larger pieces there. If not and got the Detolfs, I would lose the bridge where I keep the larger pieces. I will take a picture when I get home and post where it may make more sense. I have already started moving some least favorite pieces into my sons room and on his shelves. Any suggestions are appreciated.

No, the Godfather backdrop will not fit. I was super bummed when I realized it wouldn't fit.

I'm thinking about getting one of those acrylic cases, I think the forum member Station, manufactures them. He can laser cut the Godfather logo in it and make custom sizes. He did it for a bunch of Predator figures, it looked slick as all get-out.

Back