Whedonverse clothes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skytteflickan88

Super Freak
Reaction score
For discussion of whedonverse clothes.

The "daily" Whedonverse t-shirts keep popping up so keep your eye on this site for Whedonverse shirts dayofthehirt.com

Last edited:
Re: TeeFury's t-shirt of the day is a Firefly t-shirt.

Thanks for the heads up, Sky. I try to keep up with the daily releases, but never can. I definitely would have missed this. Have been waiting for a Buffy or Angel themed shirt, but this will certainly tide me over in the meantime. Ordered.

Ooohhh, and it's cheap. Wonder what their sizing is like. I need to check.

Edit: Ordered!

Last edited:

Ooohhh, and it's cheap. Wonder what their sizing is like. I need to check.

Edit: Ordered!

My experience is these companies sizing is really small and the fabric shrinks like crazy. Better to go big.

Cool beans, ordered one as well! :rock

This one was from the 18th.
1300734545_BOTTOM__032112h03m17.jpg

https://www.teefury.com/archive/1171/River_Tam___The_Fireflies_/

Man, I wish I would have known about that one. I like it a lot!!!

Ordered tonight's as well!! Really cool shirt that I'm sure people will be asking what the reference is to. I wish we'd get an Alliance themed shirt one day.

What I like about the shirts are they will be limited (obviously) and they're only $10 bucks and shipping is extremely fair. Mine still hasn't shipped though. So that's a bit slow. But I'll try to be patient.

Tee Fury is great! I've ordered a few T's through them over the last several months. Does tend to take anywhere between 2 to 3 weeks (at times a little less) to receive your shirt though because at the time you've ordered them I don't believe they've been printed yet. Still...always worth the wait I've found.

Excellent! I am glad you've had good experiences. How do you find the sizes that you've ordered? Normal to what you'd normally buy or more snug?

Shipping was cheap. I do wish I had gotten in on the Firefly t-shirt though, really sweet. maybe I can borrow your BG???

Excellent! I am glad you've had good experiences. How do you find the sizes that you've ordered? Normal to what you'd normally buy or more snug?

I've only ordered the female sizes (which I'll guess you did to...but i know some women prefer men's sizes at times) and I've found them to be pretty good for that kind of sizing. And I can't remember what shirt company they use (American Apparel possibly) but whatever it is, they are quite comfy.

I've only ordered the female sizes (which I'll guess you did to...but i know some women prefer men's sizes at times) and I've found them to be pretty good for that kind of sizing. And I can't remember what shirt company they use (American Apparel possibly) but whatever it is, they are quite comfy.

Oh comfy is good. I like the womens sizes, small. I looked at their measurements and they seem to be just fine. So I'll let everyone know once it arrives. The best shirt I've ever owned (and am lucky enough to have two) I got for free here in Austin at sxsw. Made of 100% cotton and the most soft and comfortable thing I have ever put on.

I want to submit a design.

If I use this pic as a reference and draw a picture, would that be illegal? Not just fixing it in photoshop, but actually drawing?

I've never gotten that law. If I make draw something then scan it and fix it in photoshop it's legal? But if I use that image and fix it in photoshop, and make money from it, it's illegal?

I want to submit a design.

If I use this pic as a reference and draw a picture, would that be illegal? Not just fixing it in photoshop, but actually drawing?

I've never gotten that law. If I make draw something then scan it and fix it in photoshop it's legal? But if I use that image and fix it in photoshop, and make money from it, it's illegal?

Email your question to [email protected]

That's 20th Century Fox's copyright department. I talked to a guy (very personable) who gave me the run down on what I could and couldn't do for the poems. (ie. reprints screencaps for display.) That's a little different scenario, but I'm sure they could give you an answer or, at the very least, be able to point you in the right direction.

Back