Jeremy Renner Will Be Your New 'Bourne' Star

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He'll do a good job in that kind of role, I think. I always like Renner, so I'm glad to see him get the respect his talents warrant.

Also, as the article says, he's not taking over the role of Bourne, but will be another Bourne-type character in the franchise. So far, those movies have been pretty smartly constructed, so I figure it won't feel completely derivative and forced.

I really rate Renner very highly + I love Bourne so this will still be a must see for me

I must say I am still disappointed that Bourne will not feature Damon

Renner is NOT going to be Jason Bourne. He is going to play another character entirely. I like him and think he can do a good job in this type of role. I'll be checking progress on this one.

That's like when they replaced Michael J. Fox with Jason Bateman in 'Teen Wolf, Too'. Some thought that wouldn't work out either!
It turns out they were right, but still...

I'll try to stay positive here and keep my fingers crossed that he'll fit the roll well.

I was happy with the way the Bourne Trilogy turned out and would like to see everything stop as is, but....that's not going to happen. :lol

I dunno if they'll base the movie on the book, but the book was a pretty good read. I think I enjoyed it better than the original Ludlum trilogy...

Still, I'll miss Damon, and probably Julia Stiles too!

Ron Jeremy? Yes! :yess:

tb3l.jpg

:yess:

Back