• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB:Enterbay Game of Death Bruce Lee (Nokia version) fitted with a BL3.5 body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

axecutioner18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Im looking for the Enterbay Game of Death Bruce Lee (Nokia version) fitted with a BL3.5 body or just the figure and a seperate BL3.5 body

really want this, please PM me with your offers :)

Please quote me a price INCLUDING shipping using EMS (USPS Express Mail International) to India. ALSO remember I will use a friends Paypal account from India like I have always done for all my transactions. If you can trust me and ship the item directly to my address I will be grateful, OR if you want to be protected by Paypal you can ship to his confirmed address and he will mail it to me.

Im an honest buyer, you can ask my feedback and reference from my first seller on the boards DarthKry from whom I bought a HT DX02. I really dunno what the going rate for this figure is so I hope you guys will quote me a reasonable price :)

Thank You Guys!

Hoping I will get what I want as I have till now on the boards :)

Last edited:
* Bump *

Hey guys help me out here,
Really want it, Thanks! :)

Last edited:
*Bumped*

Hey guys please help me out, Im sure some of you are looking to sell of your old Nokia GoD in light of the new release

Since Ive been informed that my friend/dealer whose Paypal account I use to transfer money cannot be used till June due to having spend over $1000 this month by me in buying lots of figures. I will NOT be in a position to pay over $100 for anything before June as I have to even out the massive transactions over this 2 month period to show to Income Tax, thus In light of my situation I think this WTB thread is redundant.

Mods Please remove the thread, its just taking useless space
Thank You :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back