Hi, my name is Aaron ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZombieReign

Super Freak
Reaction score
... and I am a Sideshow Collectible addict.

It all started with a Jason figure here, a Jason figure there .. A couple of Hellboy figures (that, thanks to my SSC 12-step program) I have been able to sell and, um, purchase more SSC items - the least of which included the Greivous Exclusive PF.

I'm in Baltimore, MD, and - according to my wife - will have to someday choose between my collectibles and her ...

Man, I'm gonna miss her.

ZombieReign said:
... I'm in Baltimore, MD, and - according to my wife - will have to someday choose between my collectibles and her...

Man, I'm gonna miss her.

:lol :rotfl looks like you have already made your decision ahead of schedule.

welcome!

YUP!!! I miss my wife too. She said she was going to buy some milk and she hasn't come back yet. I wonder if she is lost?? Its been a week. :D

The welcome stick :horse

ZombieReign said:

It all started with a Jason figure here, a Jason figure there .. A couple of Hellboy figures (that, thanks to my SSC 12-step program) I have been able to sell and, um, purchase more SSC items - the least of which included the Greivous Exclusive PF.

I'm in Baltimore, MD, and - according to my wife - will have to someday choose between my collectibles and her ...

Man, I'm gonna miss her.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That is too funny, dude.... And welcome to the Freaks!! As one fellow Jason freak to another.... :D

ZombieReign said:

Man, I'm gonna miss her.

:mwaha :mwaha LOL!!!:rotfl Too funny. The Jason figures started it for me also. Welcome to the forum, and as hairlesswookiee so wonderfully put it "prepare to lose all your savings":D

JonZ said:
:mwaha :mwaha LOL!!!:rotfl Too funny. The Jason figures started it for me also. Welcome to the forum, and as hairlesswookiee so wonderfully put it "prepare to lose all your savings":D

oh, I've lost it ... I'm still digging through my collectibles to see what I'm getting rid of to pay of this Grievous PF ... still, Sideshow is leaps above other companies.

Now, if I could just get them to make a 12" James Arness as The Thing from Another Planet, I would be in heaven.

my horror fig collection

P8070006.jpg

King Darkness said:
Nice collection Aaron...No Jason From JvF??

not yet .. I need to pick one up .. I ave the New Nightmare Freddy, just not opened yet. I'm looking out for a longer bookcase to put them on, as my upstairs computer room has low/sloped ceilings.

ZombieReign said:
not yet .. I need to pick one up .. I ave the New Nightmare Freddy, just not opened yet. I'm looking out for a longer bookcase to put them on, as my upstairs computer room has low/sloped ceilings.

He is a must have in any horror collection!! You won't be dissapointed!

Back