Action Figure Joebizz34's 1/6 Jason Goes To Hell custom Version 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joebizz34

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok so like I said in my custom thread, I know there has been a lot of Jason Goes To Hell going around lately but I finished up my own recently on my quest to do all the Jasons. :)

I'll keep this short for those who already read this rant in my other thread. If you want the details you can go there but to keep it brief I picked up this figure from my good friend FAL5E who actually was the one who started the ball rolling on customizing this Sideshow figure. He re-dyed the clothes a more accurate color and weathered them up along with the head sculpt.

After I got my hands on him, both FAL5E and I agreed that more needed to be done to him in order for him to look more like the real deal. I altered the head sculpt and added more to it along with swapping out the body and weathering up the clothes some more. I also sculpted out the heart he is holding from scratch since FAL5E didn't have that accessory.

I was debating whether to add the hair to the back of his head since the original hair fell off real easy, but Dark Passenger helped make up my mind and felt that it would be better if I did. So I went ahead and added some hair which will not fall off like before.

The pics here are updated from the ones in my other thread showing him with the hair on the back of his head.

A big thanks to FAL5E for his contribution in re-working this figure.

Check out my new pics at the end of this thread of my new 2.0 version. One new pic right here below.

DSC_1653_zpsf015039a.jpg

DSC_0413.jpg

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0411.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Joebizz34's 1/6 Jason Goes To Hell custom

Nice job Ron. I saw this in your other thread but I do like the hair added to the head in these pics. It does add something to the final product.

Nice job Ron. I saw this in your other thread but I do like the hair added to the head in these pics. It does add something to the final product.

Thanks Mama. I appreciate your on going support. :)

You are all about progress joebizz :) Everytime it's just better & better!
Good attempt! Best luck with your next customs!

You are all about progress joebizz :) Everytime it's just better & better!
Good attempt! Best luck with your next customs!

Thanks man. That's what I always preach. Learning, progression and having fun with it. That's what it's all about.

Speakig of progression, I fussed with the hair more because it wasn't sitting naturally enough for me. :)

Nice job on that Jason Ron... Your Jason collection is growing, and love the weathering on them clothes. Keep it up my friend.

Nice job on that Jason Ron... Your Jason collection is growing, and love the weathering on them clothes. Keep it up my friend.

Thanks Moe. I have FAL5E to thank for some of that weathering as well.

Agreed!

Subbed, what did you use to append your hair Ron?

I borrowed a little hair from a Myer's mask I have. The mask has plenty and the little bit I took from it won't be missed or noticed. :lol

Then I glued it to the areas that the original SS hair was but I think this hair looks better then what was there before.

Back