'Batman: Year One' adaptation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This and Dark Knight Returns are two of my favorite Batman stories. I can't wait to check this out!

____ yeah!! im pumped for this one!! plus they got bryan cranston as jim gordon??/ freaken sweet!! and ben mckenzie as brucewayne/batman??? man looking forward to this one.

I love these movies... This will be amazing I reckon... I remember getting the graphic novel about 10 years ago and thinking... "Wow this is SO Batman!"

After the past few films S/B: Apokolips, RedHood & All-Star Superman, I reckon the quality of these films as jumped! Cannot wait for this and The Dark Knight Returns after it! I'd love to see Identity Crisis done!

As much as I loved TDKReturns when it was first published Year One has aged much better over time and is the better written of the two.

I really enjoy these animated adaptations, but it still throws me off to hear anyone but Kevin Conroy do Batman's voice. :lol

I don't get all the appeal of TDKR. I enjoyed seeing a retired Batman back in action, it was a great premise, but I really don't think it lived up to the hype so many people give it.

This should be awesome. Year one is one of my favourite batman stories and those couple of shots look really good. Not interested in Dark Knight Returns as I found that book quite disappointing. But this sounds great.

Ben Mckenzie though as Batman? I know he is on Southland a bit older but I can't get past his role on The O.C.

Back