Premium Formats for 2011

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nothingface35

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know for certain the next few Premium Formats that Sideshow will release? I know we have Maul and the Emperor, but after that I haven't heard anything of note. Any hints that have been revealed? Just trying to budget for this year and I know the moment I decide on one another cooler one will come out. Happens all the time to me :thud:

I know Aayla Secura was mentioned as on tap, Stormtrooper, C-3PO/R2, Shaak Ti from The Force Unleashed, all of them shown in various stages so at least one of them should be orderable by the end of this year.

Awesome news guys and thanks! I'll search for that list. I'd love an old school Storm Trooper, and Shaak Ti could also be awesome. I'd love to see an Admiral Ackbar or Starkiller.

I knew someone here had a list...I forgot it was Irish that posted it! :D

Yeah, I just wish he would update it. :lol

Ahem! :impatient:

oh, and no problem nothingface35. it is a great list. there's a lot of cool stuff yet to come, and IrishJedi did a great job at compiling all of the info!

Last edited:
Thanks for the list. What does "format confirmed" mean (e.g. for Mara Jade)?

Means, that it was an official statement from Sideshow that its in development and we should see it, however, when is another question...

Mara Jade, was announced at last year's SDCC and in their Q&A area.

Means, that it was an official statement from Sideshow that its in development and we should see it, however, when is another question...

Mara Jade, was announced at last year's SDCC and in their Q&A area.

Ok, thanks. But it isn't decided yet whether it will be a PF or a 12", right?

Back