My small collection.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there. I started this hobby two months ago. Here are some pictures of what I got, I got 23 12"s in total (some not pictured). I havent opened most of them...

carbo-fation said:
Exactly what I was thinking!! Small but extremely expensive.
yeah....you could own about 30 1/6 SS figures for the price of those few....

Badism said:
What blade figure is that?
Medicom released this past April ('06) a comic version of BLADE with a 5 DVD disk set.

Here are a few attachment pictures of the figure.

WEAPON X said:
Medicom released this past April ('06) a comic version of BLADE with a 5 DVD disk set.

Here are a few attachment pictures of the figure.

Super cool. I would put the Marvel Studio version's head on that body and it would be perfect. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

More Pictures?

Never thought I'd see that! Cruise about to decap old Ani!

Your collection kick some bro! I am VERY jealous of several of those. You got a great start going here. Super stuff indeed! :D

MaSTeR LeS! This it the 2nd time! Do I get custom figure off you?!?!?!?! Maybe a reworked Anakin SS head?!?!

melvinpelayo said:
Hi there. I started this hobby two months ago. Here are some pictures of what I got, I got 23 12"s in total (some not pictured). I havent opened most of them...

Now I wonder whether are these his or it was all an elaborate scam? Only time will tell.:emperor

here's an idea.....I saw melvin's pic and saw VADER'S and Obi-wan's edition #. Someone ask SS to whom the address belongs to if indeed it is direct to Melvin. Vader #2025 and OBI WAN #1143. ...worth a try.

Back