Poltergeist 12'' !!!!! Reverend Kane !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Shai...you seem to find the best **** on ebay, for great prices....how much time do actually spend on ebay:confused: you are one lucky bastard!

kingdarkness03 said:
Cool Shai...you seem to find the best **** on ebay, for great prices....how much time do actually spend on ebay:confused: you are one lucky bastard!

:lol Well I've got internet at my work place...And not much work to do...:lol

Congrats! That's a really nice find. That happens to me every once in a while where your watching something and wonder why no one else is bidding. But it's nice because you end up winning.

I always thought it was cool that Giger did design work for Poltergeist 2.

Shaihulud said:
YES !!!!! I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS FIGURE FOR A WEEK NOW AND I CANT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE EXCEPT ME BID ON IT...As a modern horror fan, this custom was a Must for me..he is so well done...Poltergeist 2 s' Reverend Kane was one of the most scariest character ever played in a movie !!!!

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6060433840&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT&rd=1

Funny... you post this auction only AFTER it has ended... and with you as the only bidder. :rolleyes:

Coincedence? :rolleyes:

You weren't nervous about one of your fellow board members out bidding you, were you? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

DarkArtist81 said:
wow! Good find Shai! That guy always scared the crap out of me when I was a kid. Just creepy to the core. :horror

Same here...that whole movie srewed me up for a while....I couldn't get close to a clown for years....truly one of the scarest movies I saw as kid.

Protozaius said:
Funny... you post this auction only AFTER it has ended... and with you as the only bidder. :rolleyes:

Coincedence? :rolleyes:

You weren't nervous about one of your fellow board members out bidding you, were you? :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Your a smart one Proto...lolllll Thats true..not that I dont thrust people here but....:D

Shaihulud said:
Your a smart one Proto...lolllll Thats true..not that I dont thrust people here but....:D

Survival of the fittest....I would have done the exact same thing:lol

Shaihulud said:

:monkey2 I thought we were all friends. Family. :monkey2

Ironman1188 said:
Shai, I must admit, had I known...... :rolleyes:

Yeahhh ..we all saw what you Did to that poor Mickey with those Monty Pythons figures....And to think I was about to let you have a date with Stephanie...phewww:D lolllllllll:lol

Shaihulud said:
Yeahhh ..we all saw what you Did to that poor Mickey with those Monty Pythons figures....And to think I was about to let you have a date with Stephanie...phewww:D lolllllllll:lol

I'll give Mikey the Mp's, you keep Kane, gimme Steph......:monkey5
MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
BTW, I doubt my bid will stand till the end on the Python figures anyway. :monkey2

Damn but the title I got excited, I thought these were being made...le sigh, oh well. Awesome figure, lucky guy.

Back