• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Preds and Aliens and iron-men

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Joker 08

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I've got a mk1, it's mint and complete. I don't know what the going rate for him is, so lets say PENDING

Also available is Mk3 original asking $200

AVP Celtic has no box, or surikan asking SOLD

AVPR predalien asking $200 also no box, but is in "ok" condish. her leg joints are a little loose.

Predator 2(battle damage version is missing the box but is complete) asking $400

Predator 2 Elder(still in box) honestly I dont know how much hes going for......so let's say SOLD to mt24 and pepez

p2 ex's SOLD to mt24 and pepez

also ive got a 1:1 wolf and
p1 predator(p1 is SOLD to theokan) busts if you're intrested please pm me.

i've got no camera so pics aren't available. I'm sorry :(

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I'm having a bit of a problem with Paypal at the moment(my card expired) so I'm trying to get a pre paid visa or master card. I don't mean to beg or anything, but if one of you could get it for me(just a $25 one will do, I'll take it off the price of the figure you're intrested in)

Also, I'll be putting up a mint in box Predator 2 Elder, and a Battle Damaged Predator 2 exclusive soon too.

I already sent money for P2 elder and P2 BD EX this afternoon as well.
What's going on here James?

payment sent for P1 bust.

Just wanted to make sure.. Did anyone else also sent payment for P1 bust?

Last edited:
im very sorry for confusion. i had 2 elders and 2 p2s i just didn't list them as me having 2. i'm very sorry for this, only one person paid for p1 bust. i canceled a transcript because someone paid 1st(first pm, first paid, first served)

payment sent for P1 bust.

Just wanted to make sure.. Did anyone else also sent payment for P1 bust?

I was about to make the payment, I asked him to give me a few hours, I asked him when he cwould be able to ship and he never replied....:dunno I will take the Wolf bust, send me an invoice...

Sorry but I'm not really comfortable with this transaction anymore... I'll let 915stag51 have the P1 bust, can you just refund my paypal $ please?

Back