Melvin here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi my name is Melvin and im new to this hobby. I started 2 months ago and at the moment have 17 12" Figures (6 from Sideshow, 3 Custom mades really expensive ones and 8 Medicoms) and 2 PFs.

I live in Sydney, Australia, migrated here from Manila 4 years ago. I finished high school last year.

:rotfl

Welcome...way to dive into collecting...it doesn't looked like you wasted much time.

Welcome to the boards!!! The Anakin custom your getting looks amazing:chew . Congrats on getting one:cool:

Hi Melvin, welcome to the forum and hope you are enjoying living in Sydney (I'm in Melbourne).

I lived in Paranaque/ Manila for 3 years in the 80's due to my father having business there - great environment and wonderful culture.

I learned the Tagalog/ Filipino language from my time being there so, Camusta na!? Mabute sa Sydney ka na, pero maganda parin ang mabuhay sa Pilipinas! Sige na!

Back to English, welcome again :)

Welcome!

melvinpelayo said:
Hi my name is Melvin and im new to this hobby. I started 2 months ago and at the moment have 17 12" Figures (6 from Sideshow, 3 Custom mades really expensive ones and 8 Medicoms) and 2 PFs.

OOOooo... and I thought I accumulated too many figures in short time... :rotfl

Hey Melvin. I just looked in here and noticed that you answered my question allready. You are pinoy. That is cool. Marunong ka pa magtagalog? Hwug mo iyan malimutan, ha!:D

Welcome, Melvin!

posalifrazier3.jpg

On comprends absolument rien a ce que vous dites....

Zut alors, je voudrais savoir combien de personnes ici parle une langue differente. Moi je parle francais et espagnol, mais c'est assez ici? Mais ben, c'est super qu'il y aie beaucoup de langues etranges dans les forums.

Sorry, I mean welcome to the boards buddy! I just asked if speaking two languages is enough here--I guess not! Just be careful--this place can be a little rough.

Last edited:
Back