Melvin here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melvinpelayo

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi my name is Melvin and im new to this hobby. I started 2 months ago and at the moment have 17 12" Figures (6 from Sideshow, 3 Custom mades really expensive ones and 8 Medicoms) and 2 PFs.

I live in Sydney, Australia, migrated here from Manila 4 years ago. I finished high school last year.

:rotfl

Welcome...way to dive into collecting...it doesn't looked like you wasted much time.

Welcome to the boards!!! The Anakin custom your getting looks amazing:chew . Congrats on getting one:cool:

Hi Melvin, welcome to the forum and hope you are enjoying living in Sydney (I'm in Melbourne).

I lived in Paranaque/ Manila for 3 years in the 80's due to my father having business there - great environment and wonderful culture.

I learned the Tagalog/ Filipino language from my time being there so, Camusta na!? Mabute sa Sydney ka na, pero maganda parin ang mabuhay sa Pilipinas! Sige na!

Back to English, welcome again :)

Welcome!

melvinpelayo said:
Hi my name is Melvin and im new to this hobby. I started 2 months ago and at the moment have 17 12" Figures (6 from Sideshow, 3 Custom mades really expensive ones and 8 Medicoms) and 2 PFs.

OOOooo... and I thought I accumulated too many figures in short time... :rotfl

Hey Melvin. I just looked in here and noticed that you answered my question allready. You are pinoy. That is cool. Marunong ka pa magtagalog? Hwug mo iyan malimutan, ha!:D

Welcome, Melvin!

posalifrazier3.jpg

On comprends absolument rien a ce que vous dites....

Je demandais Melvin s'il a oublié comment parler tagalog (la langue des Philippines) et il a dit "oui Monsieur." :lol

Zut alors, je voudrais savoir combien de personnes ici parle une langue differente. Moi je parle francais et espagnol, mais c'est assez ici? Mais ben, c'est super qu'il y aie beaucoup de langues etranges dans les forums.

Sorry, I mean welcome to the boards buddy! I just asked if speaking two languages is enough here--I guess not! Just be careful--this place can be a little rough.

Last edited:
Back