Destined never to have a Code 3 X-Wing...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
student_toe5 said:
What was the original price for these treasures?? :google

Signature version retailed for $495 from code 3

I think the regular was $295 :confused:

Anybody want one for less than half that price?

$425 at Big Time Comics

Never bought from them but I would have bought it there before spending over $900 on eBay...

Thankfully, I already have a signature X-Wing, and on Tuesday my signature TIE will arrive to put next to it.

tomandshell said:
Anybody want one for less than half that price?

$425 at Big Time Comics

Never bought from them but I would have bought it there before spending over $900 on eBay...

Thankfully, I already have a signature X-Wing, and on Tuesday my signature TIE will arrive to put next to it.
A couple of months ago I tried ordering from them and I'm not sure if they're an active site. Their order form doesn't work and I received no replies to my emails or phone calls. I also found out they used to have an ebay store and they had a lot of negative feedback.

Wow, Mike (Razor's Edge) had them about 6 months ago for around $300, glad I got one then! He had about 40 in-stock too! :google :google

LOTRFan said:
Wow, Mike (Razor's Edge) had them about 6 months ago for around $300, glad I got one then! He had about 40 in-stock too! :google :google

Yup I remember that. I really wasn't interested in getting one of these until I got the Tie Fighter. I actually e-mailed him about a week ago looking for one. Long gone.

Batty said:
A couple of months ago I tried ordering from them and I'm not sure if they're an active site. Their order form doesn't work and I received no replies to my emails or phone calls. I also found out they used to have an ebay store and they had a lot of negative feedback.

Thanks, Batty- Consider yourself warned, everybody!

It seems like these things were everywhere for a while, even the Signature series. Now they have certainly dried up. I guess a lot of people want one to go with their TIE Fighter.

(Funny thing is that the X-Wing is not my favorite Code 3 replica. I'd say it's tied for 3rd. But would I ever sell an X-Wing Fighter signed by Mark Hamill? Not any time soon...)

Darth Rage said:
Yup I remember that. I really wasn't interested in getting one of these until I got the Tie Fighter. I actually e-mailed him about a week ago looking for one. Long gone.

Oh and pardon me, it was $249 + $50 for the case; I DID get a deal! :monkey5 :lol

I don't really want the signature edition, just the regular - the base will stay in the box just like all my other Code 3 bases. Those little black stands they use are ingenious and make for a much more economical footprint in the display Billy.

Darklord Dave said:
I don't really want the signature edition, just the regular - the base will stay in the box just like all my other Code 3 bases. Those little black stands they use are ingenious and make for a much more economical footprint in the display Billy.

The nice thing however about the bases are that they match the GG statues.

Darklord Dave said:

Right there with you Dave. It seems that the only stock is in the EU. I've done extensive searches for this and can't find one anywhere in the states :monkey2

Darklord Dave said:

If the regular is ok, I'll check around.

Darklord Dave said:

Not a bad idea, but I like to use the cases with these. They are definitely dust magnets.

I have them behind glass, so I don't need the cases. The bases are too wide for my shelves anyway.

Back