Acrylic cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers are they strong enough to stand on top of each other do you know

I have only had a small one so far just to get some idea of quality (which is well made) but i would say if its just one on another and your not stacking them 4-5 high then yes obviously depending on size.

Im not one for the PF's so i have no idea of the weight of them but the company are really easy to deal with so im sure if you talk to them they could always produce them in a heavier grade acrylic but obviously that could incur a cost increase of some sort. If they cant help you Have you considered using the Ikea besta system it seems to be the favoured thing for the PF's

Im not one for the PF's so i have no idea of the weight of them but the company are really easy to deal with so im sure if you talk to them they could always produce them in a heavier grade acrylic but obviously that could incur a cost increase of some sort. If they cant help you Have you considered using the Ikea besta system it seems to be the favoured thing for the PF's

Yeah been looking at those too but like the idea of acrylic cases so it shows them off more yeah I might phone them and ask if they can do a thicker case or see if they could build a double

I know what you mean, that's precisely why the detolfs are favoured for the 1/6 figures. Im sure they will oblige they were more than willing to accommodate my requests.

Aren't PFs quite heavy? I would not stack acrylic cases as most of the time the affordable ones are rather thin and even the thick ones will bend/curve as they are quite flexible. imagine all four side being flexible and only held together by the fused joints along the corners. I think detolfs will even end up being cheaper if you were to stack four of these

I use that companys cases.I wouldnt stack them more than 2 high and then id be a worried

Back