1:6 Scale SSC Clone Commander (ComicCon Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here it is...

100015SC_press01.jpg

Want. Is this up for pre-order yet? And are they going to BLOW the con this year by showing all of the products before the show? Really is a kick in the balls to the attendees, that was one of the coolest parts of the show seeing everything in person.

Preorder is first week of June (2nd and 3rd). And I do hope they have some surprise reveals at the con this year. That is half the fun of going on preview day.

Surprised they went with this was as a SDCC exclusive instead of a regular release. It had the most screen time of the 4 colors. The sgt would have been better. I still think it is odd how quickly he was pre-ordered and shipped. He probably was a canceled exclusive or something.

Surprised they went with this was as a SDCC exclusive instead of a regular release. It had the most screen time of the 4 colors. The sgt would have been better. I still think it is odd how quickly he was pre-ordered and shipped. He probably was a canceled exclusive or something.

Yeah...that has happened before. But I can't remember which figure it was.

I'm calling red as a Star Wars Shop exclusive. I like this one and will probably go with it over the Sarge.

I can totally see red ending up as a store exclusive a la the Sandtrooper Corporal and Blackhole Stormtrooper.

Yeah, it will be a retailer exclusive if its not sold from SS directly. Doing SWS Ex isn't really SS thing as they've never done it since they had the star wars line for what 6-7 years now?

That all being said this guy looks pretty damn awesome. Love it :rock

Last edited:
I hope red does not end up as a store ex. I just get the feeling red may be the most popular. This is the one I want the most too. I am ok with the Yellow one and glad it is coming now that just leaves the red one.

Back