Darth Plagueis The Wise

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
I think I saw him on Dateline NBC in one of those sexual predator sting operations :D
:rotfl Man I just saw that the other night! Too funny. Also he looks like a toucher. Great interpretation Mikey!

So wait, Steve Sansweet looks like a sexual predator? It's the beard right?

I thought he looked a little like Rob Zombie in the first pic.
Very cool though, nice work.

Thanks guys. I'm curious what you think of the backstory I made up for him. Does it fit okay, or is it utter balderdash? :emperor

I liked the back story.

1. It fit very well with the events in the clone wars cartoons.
2. Star Wars has a myriad of connections so having the connection between Anakin and Plagueis is nice.
3. Most importantly, if you hadn't said you made it up I would have believed it to be back story from the databank.

Customikey said:
Thanks guys. I'm curious what you think of the backstory I made up for him. Does it fit okay, or is it utter balderdash? :emperor

Mike, that backstory you wrote will make you sell this figure higher!!!! I've wanted to tell you this when I first read it.Youve done a great job with your item description..makes your figure more intriguing with all the back story and details you give on Plagueis.. Really ,I'm convince that not only you offer a great product, but you have market it very well !!!!

Hey wasnt Kingdarkness interested in this figure???? I hant seen him bid yet ??? Does he know its for sale...:confused:

Shaihulud said:
Mike, that backstory you wrote will make you sell this figure higher!!!! I've wanted to tell you this when I first read it.Youve done a great job with your item description..makes your figure more intriguing with all the back story and details you give on Plagueis.. Really ,I'm convincethat not only you offer a great producte, but you market it very well !!!!

Hey wasnt Kingdarkness interested in this figure???? I hant seen him bid yet ??? Does he know its for sale...:confused:

Yeah, I agree with Shai. Mikey did a great job generating a backstory for a character that only exists in a few lines of the film, and to see it fully fleshed out... it works. I'm sure it will not hurt sales in the least.

And watch... whenever his story is released via the EU or whatever... it will probably be close to Mikey's tale...:D

DarkArtist81 said:
And watch... whenever his story is released via the EU or whatever... it will probably be close to Mikey's tale...:D
I think StarWars.com occasionaly has a contest where someone makes up a back story for characters and the person with the best gets theirs made into a databank entry. I think it is usually with background (literally) characters (aka extras) but I'd keep an eye out for that because I think you could have a great entry.

That'd be really cool! Although, I do think the fact that I've already turned a profit on this story might turn them off a bit. :eek: :emperor

Customikey said:
That'd be really cool! Although, I do think the fact that I've already turned a profit on this story might turn them off a bit. :eek: :emperor
Good point, and you might be better off if you just save that ebay page and if they release a backstory remotely similar to it sue 'em!

Agent0028 said:
Good point, and you might be better off if you just save that ebay page and if they release a backstory remotely similar to it sue 'em!

good idea.....:lol :lol :lol

Back