Where are the sith?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vonhahn

Super Freak
Reaction score
Is it just me or were they supposed to annouce the first sith lord in May. I thought that's what I remember reading anyway....

If I'm not mistaken, there is only one more SDCC exclusive (Dr. Doom) to go up for order. I think we'll see the next 1/6 SW annoucement and pre-order after that.

Hopin' for a Maul or Sidious w/ alternate Palpatine head...

I've actually decided I'd rather have two different figures rather than alternate heads. Just make them easily interhchangeable.

That way, we get two different costumes and accessory sets, and four possible display options!

Isn't the Sith Eyes Anakin, aka Darth Vader, the first in the Lords of the Sith line? They already announced him, chill out people.

hairlesswookiee said:
mmmm..... Palpatine would be nice. (im getting tired of looking at my hasbro version)

I got so sick of people laughing at my Hasbro 12" Darth Sidious, I threw it away (except I kept the lightsaber!):lol

DarthRamuk said:
I got so sick of people laughing at my Hasbro 12" Darth Sidious, I threw it away (except I kept the lightsaber!):lol

:lol Hasbro....:rotfl time for an upgrade brother :D

Yeah toe. I can already imagine the SS face sculpt of Palpatine. I am sure they would do a better job than Hasbro.

If the next Sith Lord figure is the Palpatine (Mace Duel - ROTS) figure, I can think of so many ways of posing him with Anakin!

I can wait a while for another 1/6 SW announcement, but I think Maul should be the next Sith....

Let me help you then...

Official Sideshow announcement on the 12" Sith Line-up. It will feature:
Darth Vader!
Darth Maul!
Darth Tyrannus (Dooku)
Darth Sidious!

Tah Dahhhhh, There you go!

:emperor :maul :vader

DarthRamuk said:

I didn't get him because he was just looked too creepy. He looked scarier than my Maul, and that's saying something! :lol

Darth Sheba said:
I didn't get him because he was just looked too creepy. He looked scarier than my Maul, and that's saying something! :lol
:rotfl

I think the only decent Hasbro version of a Sith is the 12" Count Dooku! I'm primarily into the Sith and I'm dying for another Sith 1/6 figure announcement.

Darth Sheba said:

Why does everyone hate the Hasbro Sidious so much? This confuses me since I think he was one of the best Hasbro ever produced (next to Dooku). The only thing I didn't like about him was the black joints in his hands. Why they didn't get the same darn color I will never know.:emperor

Indeed the Sith are already upon us: Sith apprentice Darth Vader is a fact. What ever Sith/Jedi SSC make next, I just hope they reconsider a light up function for the lightsabers!

Back