Replacement plate for Sideshow Jabba's throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarvis.321

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Any help would be great! I ordered a Sideshow throne from Amok Time and it had 1 extra small pillow in it but was missing the plate of food! Is there anyone out here that got and extra plate and missing the pillow? I Know I know strange request I have called Sideshow 3 times they keep telling me someone will call the following day 2 weeks later still no call back! Any Help would be amazing!

That's what Im afraid of! I picked it up for 360 shipped it was listed as new! they did refund $94 back to me $75 off and 1/2 of my shipping fee so I was Happy with the way they handled it but I would still like to have the plate! I would not care if it were a cast off the orig i even thought about sculpting one out of clay but I would need some detailed photo's to do that.

i think you could get a close enough representation at a hobby store & mould some bits........but you may have to visit the dollhouse section....:panic:

A fellow freak having the item and knows how to make a cast for the piece, would be of help?

I contacted the original poster on the 13th to make this trade and he hasn't gotten back to me.

Very strange.

Back