Hot Toys –Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: Cosbaby specs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Hot Toys –Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides: Cosbaby (S) Series

~ Cosbaby Series ~

To celebrate the launch of the highly anticipated and upcoming movie Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, Hot Toys is proud to present the Cosbaby (S) series from the Pirates of the Caribbean series. Each cosbaby stands approximately 3 inches / 7 cm tall, featuring your favorite movie characters in baby forms and their unique designs in special format.

The Pirates of the Caribbean: Cosbaby (S) Series specially features:

Designs inclusive: 6 unique designs

Product Code

1. Jack Sparrow (Captain Style)

2. Jack Sparrow (Casual Style)

3. Jack Sparrow (Cannibal King Style)

4. Angelica

5. Barbossa

6. Blackbeard

Special features:
**Snap kits with joint articulations
**Amazing detailed accessories

Note: Simple assembly is required.

Packaging : Blister card

Release date: Q2, 2011

**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different (except Blackbeard & Barbossa)

**For Blackbeard & Barbossa, prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval

© Disney

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_1.jpg

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_2.jpg

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_3.jpg

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_4.jpg

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_5.jpg

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_6.jpg

HotToys_POTC4CosbabySSeries_7.jpg

My 4 year old would love these, if she didn't already see my regular 1:6 Cannibal Jack... Her exact quote, "you can have the cute ones if I can play with the BIG one":thud:

No effin' way!

I just received these today. They look bigger than the cosbabies used to be, though it could be that they're packaging them differently, so they look bigger. These are packed like action figures and I don't want to open them. :lol

I missed my chibi Jack...:thud:
Now I'll try to find them by the shops channels here in Italy.
:gah:

My six arrived and were promptly placed aboard their vessel (a nice little earlier find at Costco)...

But as you can see the pirate themed room is not really for me... D(due)-date in just three weeks.

Here's a couple of sneak peaks at what I've been working on the last few days...

Back