Clones of Captain Typho? Yet another Star Wars continuity error

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpf1138

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just noticed while watching Episode II when Obi-Wan is being given a tour of the cloning facility and it shows several adult clones during chow time they all seem to be played by Jay Laga'aia, who plays Captain Typho, instead of Temuera Morrison. I may be mistaken, but I've compared screenshots and I am convinced. Anyone know for sure?:r2d2line

i believe you are thinking of Bodie "Tihoi" Taylor... he plays the younger version of Jango seen on Kamino.

You sir have made a grievous error. But if it makes you feel better Jay Laga'aia (Captain Typho) was mistakenly called a clone on stage by George Lucas himself at Celebration II in Indianapolis. It was awkward to say the least, those of you who were there remember what I am talking about.

I find a continuity error in regards to the section of this forum that this post was made.

Excuse me?

George Lucas made a mistake?

HE'S THE CREATOR!

If he says Captain Typho is a clone, he's a CLONE!

:gah:

So if Lucas said Luke Skywalker was never a Jedi, and never actually met Yoda, Vader wasnt his father, he never left Tatootine....ever, it was all in his head....you'd buy it?

Creator or not....that guy has little knowlage of what he's doing now. I dont blame him either. That EU crap get's super screwy. :dunno

So if Lucas said Luke Skywalker was never a Jedi, and never actually met Yoda, Vader wasnt his father, he never left Tatootine....ever, it was all in his head....you'd buy it?

Exactly. His word trumps all. Even his past word...

EWBTE.png

Back