Premium Format DC Direct 1:4 Scale Catwoman Museum Quality Statue Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent December

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fighting for freedom wherever there's trouble
cw14scale02.jpg

CATWOMAN 1:4 SCALE MUSEUM QUALITY STATUE
SCULPTED BY KAREN PALINKO

When the Bat’s away, the Cat will play!

Catwoman strikes a pose in the center of the Bat-Signal, lighting up the night high above the streets of Gotham City, patiently waiting for her chance to pounce.

This rendition of Gotham City’s most purrrfect cat burglar is the latest addition to DC Direct’s exclusive 1:4 scale museum quality statue series. Catwoman’s costume is exquisitely tailored and detailed, while various mixed media elements give this statue texture and visual interest.

The CATWOMAN 1:4 SCALE MUSEUM QUALITY STATUE includes hand-painted resin parts, measures approximately 19” high x 10” wide x 7” deep, and is packaged in a 4-color box.

Limited Edition.

On sale December 21, 2011 * Statue * $325 US

I agree. I don't mind the pose so much though, as much as I do the face sculpt and paint. She's got that star-gazing, emptiness stare. I don't know how to describe it to be honest. It just misses the "boat" IMO.

i don't agree with the expression. Her pose is in that kind of "come get it" like she often does to batman and the facial expression doesn't respond to that. I prefer Catwoman with a bit of a smirk, which would work better for that pose IMO

Horrible. The first real fumble for this line since Superman (Wonder Woman is still meh but passable). The facial expression is horrible, the material on the clothing looks cheap, the 1:6 version looks better in that department, her pose with that expression make it seem like she is asking what is on her finger and would have killed them to stick a wire in the whip to get something more dynamic?

I guarantee you this will be bargain priced almost immediately after release.

Wow DCdirect sure know how to screw up this line. She looks boring, stiff, a little manly and lacks any sort of emotional characteristic of what Catwoman is all about.

Just give DC 1:4 line to SSC.

Last edited:
Damn I had High hopes for this one :(

If they can fix the face, make it sultry and somewhat playful I can live with the rest.

The prototype looks very highqualitatively, but... pfff, what's the point in such a boring and uncharismatic 1/4 scale statue?! :dunno

Look everyone, it's "Helga," the Catwoman of Russia.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

And sorry but "Helga" is a ancient norse name and now it's used perhaps only by germans.
In Russia (and in most other countries) it sounds and written as "Olga".

Darn, Catwoman is my favorite comics character and this doesn't look real good. Are these hard to get if the final release version somehow looks amazing?

Darn, Catwoman is my favorite comics character and this doesn't look real good. Are these hard to get if the final release version somehow looks amazing?

Not really, most DCD comes in way under retail. I bought the GL 1:4 the week it was released for $200 shipped.

DCD should have went with this AH! Catwoman for a 1/4 statue...

cw70.jpg
:drool

Man I wish SS had the DC License. :(

That is very hot Catwoman! 1:4 scale with AH style will do Catwoman justice!

I guess DCD's AH license is only limited to produce the small scaled statues.

DCD should have went with this AH! Catwoman for a 1/4 statue...

cw70.jpg
:drool

Man I wish SS had the DC License. :(

I agree that DCD should have based the PF more on an AH! interpretation of Catwoman, but SS was pretty bad at making their AH! stuff look like the AH! art. On that score, DCD is vastly superior to SS.

When it comes to this Catwoman PF vs. the Black Cat PF, SS has done a much better job than DCD. Its too bad that I don't care about Black Cat.

Back