• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Venom Comiquette, TMNT all EX's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chocoboy83

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Changing my collection around and these need to go
First up is Venom Comiquette Regular #54, mint condition, displayed for a little then boxed up. Shipper and art box included SOLD
396203311.jpg

All TMNT Comiquette Exclusives:
Donatallo #298 sold.
396203323.jpg

Raphael #378 sold
396203321.jpg

Michelangelo #419 $400 shipped
396203322.jpg

Leonardo #443 sold
396203318.jpg

SDCC Mouser sold.

PopcultureShock Morrigan Regular - $210 shipped

All items will be shipped out usps parcel post, and include delivery confirmation and insurance for the amount paid. Not looking for any trades, all offers are welcome, the worst ill say is no.

Last edited:
getting more into the vinyl scene. ive already headed out of hottoys a long time ago.

lol "the guy you bought it from" didnt know it was suppose to detach from the base? Was that really you? C'mon you can tell us, its our little secret. No one will ever know...

I can appreciate changing things around, but the Turtles?!? C'mon, I mean it's the Turtles..... :horror

haha, i asked him about it and he really didnt know. only reason i know, is cuz i had a regular don before picking up this ex

Back