X3 discussion *SPOLIERS ABOUND*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korelius

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Did he move it?-BIG, HUGE HONKIN' SPOILERS FOR X-3!!!!!!!!!!!

What did you see? Did it really move, or do I want to believe he moved it?

Well, I thought the cure storyline was serviceable at best, but Dark Phoenix stole the show. The scene with her tearing Prof. X apart was just brutal. They managed to portray her far more successfully than I had expected them to. Without Dark Phoenix, the movie is mediocre.

The Danger Room scene was fun, had a DOFP vibe.

Juggernaut was sufficiently cocky, and watching him tear Wolvie a new cornhole was fun, but I really wish they had left out that goofy "I'm the Juggernaut..." line. :monkey4

I was surprised to see Rogue reduced to little more than a cameo. Colossus and Angel had far too little screentime as well.

Beast was played to perfection by Kelsey Grammer, and I had a huge geeky smile on my face when he uttered, "Oh my stars and garters!" :D

Overall, Dark Phoenix saves the movie. Watching her go postal at the end gave me chills.

Was anyone kinda creeped out by the young Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan at the beginning of the movie? I don't think I've been that shocked by a special effect since T2. Spooky, but cool.

Re: Did he move it?

yes...yes...yes, but did he move it? I asked several others and they were split...

:google did he moved what?!!! who's "he"?!! man. what are you guys on?!!! :D

I thought it moved.

Oh, and so did the kids who sat behind me doing a running commentary for the entire film.

korelius said:
yes...yes...yes, but did he move it? I asked several others and they were split...

Me and my girlfriend both saw it move! We just turned our heads and smiled at each other in hope. And the VERY, VERY end was even better.

Re: Did he move it?-BIG, HUGE HONKIN' SPOILERS FOR X-3!!!!!!!!!!!

he moved it -- claremont's novelization confirms it

Yes, it moved.
The scene after the credits was interesting to.

You've already got "Huge Honkin' Spoilers" in the thread title, so for those of us who probably won't ever get to see this movie, WHO moved WHAT? :confused: :lol

I just got home from seeing the film, and he definitely moved it. No question.

Dark Phoenix part was okay except their explanation of her power. There was no mentioning of the Emron Crystal. Also killing off Cyclops and Prof. X.....WTF!!
Juggernaut was well played and I agree with the "I am the Jugernaut....." line. Really out of place. Plus, there was no mentioning of him being Prof. X brother either. THe ending was that of a romance novel. Wolv. and Jean on the steps, with his shirt torn apart saying " I love you..," how corny.

I cannot even discuss how let down by this movie I was. I don't think I'll even buy the DVD unless there is an hour of material they left out. I never thought I would say that.

carbo-fation said:
Dark Phoenix part was okay except their explanation of her power. There was no mentioning of the Emron Crystal. Also killing off Cyclops and Prof. X.....WTF!!
Juggernaut was well played and I agree with the "I am the Jugernaut....." line. Really out of place. Plus, there was no mentioning of him being Prof. X brother either. THe ending was that of a romance novel. Wolv. and Jean on the steps, with his shirt torn apart saying " I love you..," how corny.

Xavier dead...or was he?:confused:

Back