• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: London After Midnight SSE PF 174/250

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Madden

You Are A Tooooooy!!!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I need to sell my London After Midnight Premuim Format figure. Its # 174/250 and is in perfect condition. I do NOT have the box but it will be packed very carefully for shipping.

Looking for $200 delivered in the US. If somebody outside the US is interested it may be a little more for shipping but I'm willing to work with you if FedEx or UPS is better than USPS.

If you have any questions please let me know.

LAM1.jpg

LAM2.jpg

lamb.jpg

:lol Yeah that is the problem of a lost film.

This is an awesome piece and that is a great price guys, I'd jump on it if I didn't already have one!

:lol Yeah that is the problem of a lost film.

This is an awesome piece and that is a great price guys, I'd jump on it if I didn't already have one!
So true.

If just a single copy of this film came out into public.....imagine what it's worth would be. :thud:

Good luck with the sale. It's a beautiful piece.

I wish you could too. And to maybe make it even easier for whoever I'm willing to do a flex pay. Say $100 now and the other $100 in a few weeks or next month (I don't think I want to go longer than next month) so thats another option. I have been on these boards for a long time and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. My ebay ID is cronus8 so you can see my 693 - 100% feedback so you know I'm a good guy who won't take the $ and run.

I wish you could too. And to maybe make it even easier for whoever I'm willing to do a flex pay. Say $100 now and the other $100 in a few weeks or next month (I don't think I want to go longer than next month) so thats another option. I have been on these boards for a long time and I don't plan on leaving anytime soon. My ebay ID is cronus8 so you can see my 693 - 100% feedback so you know I'm a good guy who won't take the $ and run.

I can vouch for Darth Madden. He is a stand up freak. Whoever takes this is in good hands.

Thanks for the kind words good sir. I'll let this go through Sunday then its back to evilbay so somebody jump on it soon. :)

I went to look at this guy--Universal monsters cannot be found on SSC site

I sold mine to someone, oh so long ago. I miss it. No $$$ for it though. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back